Fast Delivery from Motorola (without proper communication)

hisense

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
So I thought to share my experience on the order/delivery of Motorola G2 2014. Basically it was super quick. I ordered Oct 31, website said delivery via standard FedEx free shipping is Nov 13. Suddenly on Nov 4 the new phone arrives. No email, text, or website update at all. Order status still says delivery expected Nov 13.

No problem since I happened to be home but just mentioning as others have noted similar delivery times.

This was for the White G2 US GSM 8G version.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, glad you got your phone in so quickly! It's always a nice surprise when you're not expecting the new toy to arrive. Saves you from peeking out the window or calling FedEx every 5 minutes to see if they'll deliver it.

AO12834

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my phone on the 1st of November, one day after you, and I have the same expected delivery date. Earlier today, I contacted customer support to see when I would be getting my tracking number and they said that the phone was backordered. I am not sure If it actually is backordered or what happened to you is happening to me but the only thing that may affect when I get it compared to yours is that I ordered the black version instead of white. I checked on amazon to see if I could just order it from there and return the one from Motorola once I get it but then I realized that amazon says that the black version requires an additional 1-2 days for it to ship compared to the white version. Anyone else experiencing this??