So I thought to share my experience on the order/delivery of Motorola G2 2014. Basically it was super quick. I ordered Oct 31, website said delivery via standard FedEx free shipping is Nov 13. Suddenly on Nov 4 the new phone arrives. No email, text, or website update at all. Order status still says delivery expected Nov 13.

No problem since I happened to be home but just mentioning as others have noted similar delivery times.

This was for the White G2 US GSM 8G version.
    11-04-2014 10:46 AM
    Well, glad you got your phone in so quickly! It's always a nice surprise when you're not expecting the new toy to arrive. Saves you from peeking out the window or calling FedEx every 5 minutes to see if they'll deliver it.
    11-04-2014 10:53 AM
    I ordered my phone on the 1st of November, one day after you, and I have the same expected delivery date. Earlier today, I contacted customer support to see when I would be getting my tracking number and they said that the phone was backordered. I am not sure If it actually is backordered or what happened to you is happening to me but the only thing that may affect when I get it compared to yours is that I ordered the black version instead of white. I checked on amazon to see if I could just order it from there and return the one from Motorola once I get it but then I realized that amazon says that the black version requires an additional 1-2 days for it to ship compared to the white version. Anyone else experiencing this??
    11-04-2014 07:32 PM