Is my software up to date?

Hrishikesh25

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Need help for update

I already got the android 5.0 lollipop update and I started the downling the software but I accidentally stopped it an now when I go back to software update it says your device is up to date ,can someone please help me .

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Need help for update

I already got the android 5.0 lollipop update and I started the downling the software but I accidentally stopped it an now when I go back to software update it says your device is up to date ,can someone please help me .

Did you get a notice the first time or were you checking manually?

sunil dhole3

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site

Same problem here
I got lollipop notification. Before installing the lollipop update I did reset. Now the phone showing up to date notification when I check for update. What will I do get lollipop update notification again

Posted via the Android Central App

Hrishikesh25

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site

Javier p could you please answer it again cause I've been searching for days and I have found absolutely no solution to this problem

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Javier p could you please answer it again cause I've been searching for days and I have found absolutely no solution to this problem

I was just trying to avoid duplicated posts. You can see it just clicking on the link. Here it goes anyway.

The factory reset is recommended after the update and never before. Now you have to do a couple of things.

Make sure in the Play Store that all your apps, specially the Motorola ones, are updated. Without doing that your Moto won't receive the notification for Lollipop.

And just wait. Your phone has been repositioned in the update queue again.

When finally you manage to update remember, don't reset before. And if you don't have any problems maybe you don't have to reset at all. Wiping the cache partition will help and no data will be lost.

thisisjason

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site

I updated everything but I still am not getting the notification again

Unless you're comfortable finding the ROM online and sideloading it in recovery mode, there's nothing you can do but wait. They're rolling it out in batches, so everyone won't get a notification at the same time, and since you stopped the update you're basically back in line waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome