Hi,

I own my Moto G 2014 since March and I am facing a weird issue from the morning. All the google apps or services are not working and they just crash, some dont even open. Google cards not working- cant connect, google search crahes, system UI crashes. NO GOOGLE APPS OR SERVICES WORK. I tried rebooting dozen time and also wiped the cache partition. Moto support told me reset. Help please.

Music player and messaging crashed and whenever I switch on phone same sms enters again n again. other apps working like twitter,fb.
    04-26-2015 08:46 AM
    There's an update for Play Services being pushed by Google. Maybe something went wrong in that process. Check in settings - apps - scroll down until you find Google play services. Tap on it. The latest version should be 7.3.29. Clear the cache there. If you have an oldest version (7.0) try to force update it. You can use this trick.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=518824
    Force Play Services update...
    04-26-2015 08:56 AM
    Still not working, latest version.
    There's an update for Play Services being pushed by Google. Maybe something went wrong in that process. Check in settings - apps - scroll down until you find Google play services. Tap on it. The latest version should be 7.3.29. Clear the cache there. If you have an oldest version (7.0) try to force update it. You can use this trick.

Force Play Services update...
    04-26-2015 09:00 AM
    For some people with similar problem disabling Google Play services fixed it. Take a look here.

https://productforums.google.com/for...us/tKrMhMhz1c8

The solution from Charith De Silva works!!

After OTA update on my nexus 4 all the apps from google were crashing: Inbox, Gmail, Hangouts, Play Store and so on. I couldn't update any apps and so on. I followed the steps described by Charith:

1) Disable the Google Play Services and restore its' the factory settings.

2) If it doesn't allow you to disable it, deactivate Device manager.

3) Enable Play Services again.*

Hope it will work for all of you as it did for me!
    04-26-2015 10:56 AM