need to know if its possible to get contacts out of a shattered Moto G(no SD cards or SIMs cards)?

Numba1Phenom

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking for a way to transfer years of important contacts that I unfortunately didn't have backed up into a program. If there is a tech wiz to help me, PLEASE DO? I own a business and I'm stressing out badly bc lack of last names on a lot of the contacts. Ty for listening and ide be very thankful for any tips or help anyone can give.

baldpaul

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure that your Contacts haven't been synced to your Google account or possibly another email account you used on the phone e.g. Outlook. If you aren't sure then try logging in via a web browser to see if you can see if your Contacts are there. You also say "no sim card" do you mean you were using the phone without a sim card because that sounds odd? If you did have a sim card then the Contacts maybe on that and you need to put it in another phone to check. If that is no good then if your phone can be connected to a PC via a USB cable and is recognised (I don't know how bad it's damaged) you may be able to use an android desktop manager to extract the Contacts from the internal storage. There are a variety of these and some have trial versions but I haven't used one myself so can't give a recommendation. Do a search for android desktop manager and you should find a few to try.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2