Swift Key Issue

sundarmy

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

I have recently installed Swiftkey Keyboard in my moto g2(2014).As it supports multiple language options, i have choosen two languages in the preference & when closing the preference tab,getting an popup 'Unfortunately Settings has Stopped'.Also during texting, i am unable to choose the multiple language preference.It looks like its get stuck with single language as default.If anyone has faced the same issue,help me out.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi Sundamy, welcome to the forums!

With SwiftKey you don't have to switch between languages. That's the best thing about it. You just type, or better swipe, and the keyboard will recognise the language you're using. Predictions and auto corrections will work for both languages at the same time, so you can even use words from each one in the same sentence.

You can set different layouts for each language and they can be switched sliding the space bar, but that only changes the layout and not the dictionary you're using.

About the settings error. Have you already reboot your phone (Power on and off)? If your system has updated recently you could try wiping the cache partition. This process can take up to 10 minutes so make sure you have at least 50% of battery left.

https://motorola-mobility-en-hk.cus...prod_answer_detail/a_id/100135/p/30,6720,9151

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc