Hello, my moto g 2 fell in water for some 5 seconds or so. It was working for a few seconds after that. but then the screen went dark. I used dryer to dry it but then my friends asked me not to do it as the heat is not good for battery. then I put it in uncooked rice and it started making some sound. for a day it was vibrating and notification light was also blinking with every msg.now the battery is over when I try to charge it , the same sound is audible and notification light can also be seen. pls tell me how do I switch it on and make it work.
    01-16-2016 11:39 PM
    This is the best advice we have:
    [GUIDE] Oh, no! My Phone got Wet!
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=477140
    This is the best advice we have:
    [GUIDE] Oh, no! My Phone got Wet!
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=477140
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-17-2016 01:11 AM
    Hello, my moto g 2 fell in water for some 5 seconds or so. It was working for a few seconds after that. but then the screen went dark. I used dryer to dry it but then my friends asked me not to do it as the heat is not good for battery. then I put it in uncooked rice and it started making some sound. for a day it was vibrating and notification light was also blinking with every msg.now the battery is over when I try to charge it , the same sound is audible and notification light can also be seen. pls tell me how do I switch it on and make it work.
    Should have left it off and put the phone in a zip lock bag with uncooked rice for 5 days. Bury the phone in the rice. Resist the temptation to turn it on. Might still be worth a try but always best to do the rice trick immediately.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-23-2016 03:31 PM