my moto g2 touchpad was not working properly?

SWAPNIL BORADE

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
when i have upgraded my moto g2 to marshmallow, upto some time, my mobile was working properly but after some time my mobile touchpad was not working properly. when i press power button 2-3 times then it works properly & this problem occurs too much time. when i have shown my handset in service centre they have reinstall marshmallow but my problem was not solved & again when i have shown my handset they told me that there would be problem of touchpad but i dont understand if it is a problem of touchpad then, my mobile touchpad must not work fully but it works some times very good. what should i do? pls suggest me

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. https://motorola-global-portal.cust...detail/a_id/99932/p/30,6720,9151/kw/safe mode

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance