I unhide a folder and then copied it to my pc using (control+x) option. Only one file from the folder is copied and rest all the files are lost. I tried to search them everywhere in the phone and on my pc but couldn't find them. I tried using many data recovery s/w available like DiskDigger etc. both mobile apps and computer software but I am not able to find those lost/deleted images. Is there a way to find and recover those file? Please provide a solution (if there is any) as the pictures are very important for me.
    I am using Moto G2 which is running Android 6.0.
    09-19-2016 12:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Ctrl-X is a Cut command, right? Cut and Move should be avoided when transferring important files, because the original file gets deleted at the end of the operation--even if the file ultimately didn't get transferred successfully. Always use Copy, and then you can go back and delete the originals when you're sure they transferred successfully.

If the deleted files were on Internal Storage, you'll have to root the phone. See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ted-files.html
    09-21-2016 02:07 AM