Moto G EXT can't connect to network or load WIFI?

Cyborg361

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
I have been having issues with my Moto G EXT for the past year, usually major malfunctions that are easily fixed by switching the user, going into safe mode, or with a factory reset every two months or so.

The problem I've been having is that the network is no longer showing up, which has cut off both the internet and data from my phone.

It also cannot load WIFI, and is perpetually searching for it without any progress. So far I've tried multiple reboots, clearing of data caches, removing the SIM Card and my usual method of factory resetting it again. It did not return to its original settings.

Any additional methods I can try would be appreciated, keep in mind I do not have access to the internet or app store.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm assuming you also tried Safe Mode this time as well, right?

Cyborg361

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Yes, I've also tried safe mode. I most likely will be looking into getting a new phone, but if there are any other methods I don't know of I'd love to hear about them.

Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Another simple thing, but worth asking -- does the phone have a case on? If it has any metal in it, that could potentially interfere with reception.