We have the new Moto G, you have questions. Fire away!

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys and admins at Android Central i just wanna know is the moto g 2015 better than samsung galaxy j5 and xiaomi mi4i or not?? Which phone should i pick in the above three?? please do reply asap guys i am in a hurry to buy... In advance Thanks for your comments....

TeeJayDJ

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having problems Unlocking Bootloader? I contacted Level 2 & Level 3 support at Motorola. They ran my IMEI and my Moto G 2015 is eligible for Bootloader Unlocking but when I try and run my fastboot code it says "Your device does not qualify for Bootloader Unlocking..."

Posted via the Android Central App

paulw3

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can buy a snapper case for the 2015 model as you could for the original 4.5" models?? My wife has the Mk1 2012 model and really likes this case and would upgrade if this phone also had the snap case..

avivekece

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

I bought Moto G ( 3rd generation 16GB ) in that i found an issue, while taking selfie my screen become yellowish for a seconds before capturing picture also capture pictures as mirror image. This issue was only in front cam and rear cam working well, Then i contacted moto tech through live chat they told to do following steps,

1. Clear data n cache of camera app
2. Install 3rd party camera app and check ( I Installed candy camera and checked, there is no issue while using that app)
3. check any software update is there
4. Do factory reset

I have followed all this instructions but still issue was not solved . Please suggest me how to solve this issue.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

I bought Moto G ( 3rd generation 16GB ) in that i found an issue, while taking selfie my screen become yellowish for a seconds before capturing picture also capture pictures as mirror image. This issue was only in front cam and rear cam working well, Then i contacted moto tech through live chat they told to do following steps,

1. Clear data n cache of camera app
2. Install 3rd party camera app and check ( I Installed candy camera and checked, there is no issue while using that app)
3. check any software update is there
4. Do factory reset

I have followed all this instructions but still issue was not solved . Please suggest me how to solve this issue.

Return/exchange the defective phone.

Avi Harriman

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Just received my Moto G 2/8 yesterday. Happy with everything but it has no Gyroscope so I can't take Photosphere pictures. Use my phone as much for a camera as anything else..... Disappointed!!!! Not sure if it is a dealbreaker!!!

Last edited:

VORTEX VICTOR

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
Very important news
....I have compared nexus 5 ..nexus 4 ...those are slower than g3 ...
And I played graphic intense games such as gangster Vegas .....GTA 3 on maxed out settings ...and wwe imortals ......I had no issues ...

VORTEX VICTOR

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
Pls answer ......I see minor drop frames here and there in animations of g3 ....is it normal ......or should I go for a factory reset ....

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Pls answer ......I see minor drop frames here and there in animations of g3 ....is it normal ......or should I go for a factory reset ....

Didn't you just get your G3? You shouldn't have to factory reset yet, but if you think it might possibly help better to do it now than wait.

sacrdandprofne

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
I have been a BB user since 2011, but I had a nasty accident with my Z10 recently so I've decided to take the android-plunge (since the Z10 already had me running android apps). Bought a Moto G3 on the 23rd from WIND. Loving it so far!

I only have the 1G version; will it be able to handle Marshmallow if/when it is released?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been a BB user since 2011, but I had a nasty accident with my Z10 recently so I've decided to take the android-plunge (since the Z10 already had me running android apps). Bought a Moto G3 on the 23rd from WIND. Loving it so far!

I only have the 1G version; will it be able to handle Marshmallow if/when it is released?
"1G" version?!?! What is your Model Number and Hardware SKU from Settings->About Phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007