We have the new Moto G, you have questions. Fire away!

NucleBAH

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
What kind of programming will I need to do for this to work on AT&T pay as you go?

I would assume that you may need to change APNs. I'd recommend purchasing it from motomaker unlocked so you have the freedom to switch between GSM carriers and mvnos. You may not need to change APNs as often the phone automatically changes apns.

TL;DR
May need to change APNs
Buy unlocked from MotoMaker
APNs may not need to be changed.

Posted via the Android Central App

bcme

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Thanks much, ordered from Motorola Friday. My sim card is around 5 years old so may have to upgrade.

Last edited:

NucleBAH

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if that will work by the way, however my European Model worked straight away with SIMs from 2 different carriers, 1 an MVNO, straight away (in Europe)

Maljunulo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if that will work by the way, however my European Model worked straight away with SIMs from 2 different carriers, 1 an MVNO, straight away (in Europe)

I wish the US got the dual-SIM model, so we could switch between AT&T and T-Mobile at will.

FreD0089

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, my moto g3 with marshmallow update has recently stopped showing notifications, as well as quick access buttons after pulling down the status bar. There is a minus sign in a circle on the status-bar. Please help.

NucleBAH

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, my moto g3 with marshmallow update has recently stopped showing notifications, as well as quick access buttons after pulling down the status bar. There is a minus sign in a circle on the status-bar. Please help.

Have you rebooted?
Have you cleared the cache partition

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz