Moto G (3rd gen): What case are you using?

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: What case do you use for Moto G 2015 ?

What case do you use for Moto G 2015 ?
Not able to find one, at least at a local market but I am sure once the accessories are out for this phone, we will have a wide variety.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site

I got the flip case from Motorola. I ordered it the same time I ordered my phone and the phone and its case arrived in the same box. The back of the flip replaces the back cover. As I read in a review, you need to make sure that the back cover is completely snapped into place; I thought I had but later discovered that it fully wasn't snapped in place around the center part where the camera lens and flash are. So be sure and press everywhere. This ensures that the phone really is waterproof.

One thing I wasn't expecting but really like is that this case is like the cases on the Nexus tablets; there's a little magnet in it and when you close the cover it turns off the display with a subtle click sound. Very nice.

Last edited:

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site

I got the flip case from Motorola. I ordered it the same time I ordered my phone and the phone and its case arrived in the same box. The back of the flip replaces the back cover. As I read in a review, you need to make sure that the back cover is completely snapped into place; I thought I had but later discovered that it fully wasn't snapped in place around the center part where the camera lens and flash are. So be sure and press everywhere. This ensures that the phone really is waterproof.

One thing I wasn't expecting but really like is that this case is like the cases on the Nexus tablets; there's a little magnet in it and when you close the cover it turns off the display with a subtle click sound. Very nice.

oh nice, i didn't realize there would be a magnet to hold it shut

does it fold back well or is it springy?

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site

oh nice, i didn't realize there would be a magnet to hold it shut
does it fold back well or is it springy?
The magnet does not hold it shut, its purpose is because there's a magnetic sensor in the phone that senses when the cover is closed and then it turns off the display. So the magnet is very small, just big enough for the sensor to sense.

It's not springy and easily folds back.

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site

I am using invisi case from orzly have done a small review of the same.

The case is good however it is prone to scratches as it made of plastic how it looks great and does not spoil the looks of my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol