Hi All,

I bought Moto G ( 3rd generation 16GB ) in that i found an issue, while taking selfie my screen become yellowish for a seconds before capturing picture also capture pictures as mirror image. This issue was only in front cam and rear cam working well, Then i contacted moto tech through live chat they told to do following steps,

1. Clear data n cache of camera app
    2. Install 3rd party camera app and check ( I Installed candy camera and checked, there is no issue while using that app)
    3. check any software update is there
    4. Do factory reset

I have followed all this instructions but still issue was not solved . Please suggest me how to solve this issue.
    08-25-2015 01:35 AM
    Hi All,

I bought Moto G ( 3rd generation 16GB ) in that i found an issue, while taking selfie my screen become yellowish for a seconds before capturing picture also capture pictures as mirror image. This issue was only in front cam and rear cam working well, Then i contacted moto tech through live chat they told to do following steps,

1. Clear data n cache of camera app
    2. Install 3rd party camera app and check ( I Installed candy camera and checked, there is no issue while using that app)
    3. check any software update is there
    4. Do factory reset

I have followed all this instructions but still issue was not solved . Please suggest me how to solve this issue.
    Return/exchange your defective phone. (as I said in your other post)
    08-25-2015 12:00 PM
    That's the shutter animation, same happens in my moto g3 as well. So it not a matter of concern.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-29-2015 11:33 AM
    The screen is acting as a flash when you take the photo. If you take a pic using the front camera in a dark room, you will see a flash icon in the middle of the yellow screen.

As for the image reversing, take a picture of yourself wearing a shirt with writing on it. You'll notice that before you take a picture of yourself, the image on the screen will be a reflection (backward writing). Once the pic is taken, the picture flips to show the correct view (forward, readable writing), like it should.

Your phone is probably fine.
    08-30-2015 09:55 PM