06-28-2016 04:41 AM
37 12
tools
    I bought the Ringke clear case from Amazon because I didn't want to cover up the phone's own colored back. I like it but it's a little bit glossier than I'd expected, kind of like the vinyl slipcover on grandma's sofa.
    03-07-2016 10:50 AM
    I bought the Ringke clear case from Amazon because I didn't want to cover up the phone's own colored back. I like it but it's a little bit glossier than I'd expected, kind of like the vinyl slipcover on grandma's sofa.
    I currently have one too (with the smoke black bumper) and I'll be sending it back when I get my Supcase Unicorn Beetle.
    The advertised scratch-resistance is almost not true at all. I've been using it for about a week now, I already have some micro-scratches (the ones that it's supposed to be protecting from) and I always make sure that the surfaces I put my phone on are clean.
    What's more annoying is the rubber-cover for the audio-jack: it doesn't stay closed and probably never will because of the material.
    03-10-2016 01:06 PM
    Personally, I only buy cases straight from HK. I use this one for my Moto G3, and while it adds some bulk, it provides top notch protection.
    03-14-2016 05:45 PM
    Otterbox Commuter case, it adds minimal bulk for a dual layer case and I got it on sale for only $20.
    03-15-2016 03:40 AM
    Otterbox Commuter case, it adds minimal bulk for a dual layer case and I got it on sale for only $20.
    I paid $2.99 for the dual layer case I linked above... seriously, $20 for a case?
    03-15-2016 01:23 PM
    Say, I had one too, but I ended up sending it back because the rubber casing was very poorly manufactured ( Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet | Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet ). Does your Otterbox Commuter have this too? (and nevermind the small bubble on the screen, it's from a terrible applied screen protector) Also the customer support was infuriatingly terrible.

Finally (after too long a wait!!!) got my Supcase Unicorn Beetle (frosted/black) right from the moment I put it on my Moto G 3 I'm much happier with than I ever was with the Ringke. Much less slippery, looks better too (totally subjective) and it even feels more valuable.
    03-23-2016 10:43 AM
    04-15-2016 08:10 PM
    So for being an outdoorsman, hunting and fishing all the time will this case and screen protector be fairly good? Tudia Slim Fit Merge Dual Layer Protective Case for Motorola Moto G 3 3rd Gen | eBay
    Tudia HD Clear Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen 2015 | eBay
    05-16-2016 09:13 AM
    So i went ahead and ordered the above posted case and screen protector, but started to read about issues with the screen protectors so i cancelled that. With the gorilla glass is a screen protector really of much help? Or is there one that works well with that particular phone case by chance?
    05-17-2016 10:01 AM
    So i went ahead and ordered the above posted case and screen protector, but started to read about issues with the screen protectors so i cancelled that. With the gorilla glass is a screen protector really of much help? Or is there one that works well with that particular phone case by chance?
    05-29-2016 04:27 AM
    FYI Ended up going with the Supershieldz glass screen protector and works perfect. Enough clearance so as to not get pinched with the case.
    05-31-2016 10:00 AM
    If you aim is to keep your phone safe then you can go for Amzer covers for moto g.It provides many style cases/covers which is totally manufactured for the purpose of your phone safety.Its quality is also good.
    06-28-2016 04:41 AM
37 12