What are your favorite cases for the Moto G (2015)?

Brent Zaniewski

Accessory Editor
Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
If you're not rocking the new Moto G naked, then you've probably already slapped a case on it, or are at least considering your options. There are some great skins and hard cases up for grabs from Ringke and Cruzerlite worth checking out if you're on the hunt. We're interested in hearing if you're going slim or bulky, and what cases and covers you've taken a liking to!

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I use the incipio case and I'm happy with it. The build quality is good and the case itself feels good. Also I don't have to push the sidebuttons too hard, like is the case with cheaper cases...
incipio-ngp-motorola-moto-g-3rd-gen-case-black-ab_1.jpg
incipio-ngp-motorola-moto-g-3rd-gen-case-black-d_1.jpg

zorm42

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the Ringke clear one but 2 days later my order was canceled and I couldn't find it again on Amazon. Bought the Orzly Invisicase instead. It's just OK.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
TUDIA LUCION in Blue... Under $10 and reminds me very much of the Ringke Fusion from my Nexus 4, which I absolutely loved.

Attachments

• Tudia Lucion Small.jpg
    Tudia Lucion Small.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 206

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hope it works out better for you than me... After some use (not entirely sure it wasn't this way initially) mine does not fit snugly around the buttons, and requires more force than i think it should, for example when I press power it is like I have to press it twice, once to overcome the case and once the button (press, then press harder). And sometimes the edge of case slides in when I press power and it actually lifts my tempered glass screen protector off the glass. It is functional, and I have gotten used to it, but it isn't "right" and I will be switching to a Ringke or Poetic case soon.

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Its a boxed metal case, the back is made up of aluminum. Though it makes the phone a bit heavier and thicker, looks really cool.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 31801.jpg
    31801.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 31800.jpg
    31800.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 53

fuddster

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the Incipio case and like it so far (it arrived today). If I hadn't used an Amazon gift card, though, I probably would have picked up a cheaper case.

cupofcloud

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I bought one of those clear jelly cases by LK on amazon. For the screen I bought the tempered plexiglass by Pleson. Got two pieces of dust under the protector :/ Didn't want to try again and have it come out worse though. It's alright, tiny and no bubbles and most of the time I don't notice.

net62957

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I like very minimal coverage like the Nilkin Super Frosted case or the Imak Cowboy Matte Hard Cover case. Both are cheap, free shipping, and provide an excellent grip.

NucleBAH

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I use the Cruzerlite Spartan. It makes the phone much fatter and heavier and the buttons are slightly harder to use however overall it is a great case.

Posted via the Android Central App

legittuttle

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
I use the Supcase Unicorn Beetle. It's relativy thin, all the ports are cut well, and I like the full cut out for the back accent. I have dropped it many times already and its held up fine. And $15 for the black version is a good deal.

net62957

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
No case...... I like the feel of the back cover so I bought a couple of them in different colors. A TGSP is the only protection on my Moto G.