Have problems with my new Moto G3. All the system sounds are so faint for initial few seconds that small notifications like Whatsapp message / hangout message notifications are always missed (they are extremely low in volume for first 2-4 seconds). Or may be they dont come via external speakers at all. They come via earpiece for those initial 2-4 seconds or may be external speaker is not alright & takes 2-4 seconds lag period to build up to normal volume. However any longer duration of more than 2-4 seconds ringtone is heard for the later part. Guess some software problem. Even when I press volume rocker button, there wont be any sound for initial few clicks. Then after 4 clicks, sound will start coming normally. Otherwise external speakers sound perfect. Please help.
    09-11-2015 02:36 AM
    I have the same problem, but it didn't start happening until yesterday. I hadn't used it for a week, then it started happening last night and it's super frustrating. I'm tempted to reset it to factory defaults and see what happens.

If anyone has any other advice other than completely resetting it and praying that works, I'm all ears.
    09-19-2015 07:58 PM
    Guys I've had this similar issue before on the 2nd Generation Moto G and 3rd aswell and now my Moto X Play. I get the feeling this is a Motorola issue. What happens to me is mostly using Facebook Messager that when someone sends me a message there is no sound or sometimes just faint notification. Also the in all sounds are also faint but then after several minutes of usage the sound comes back. What's App and normal messages are fine as are phone calls but not Messenger. Volumes all set to high aswell

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-22-2015 08:38 PM