I have the Motorola Moto G 3rd gen. My google play services has stopped. Solution?

A

AC Question

Have motorola moto g 3rd gen. My google play services has stopped. Solution?

Gmail stopped and said phone did not support Google play services which has been there since phone purchased in August. ( See it was updated 17 Nov. ). Cannot get play services to do anything including replacement and downloads.

cupofcloud

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure. But the other day, I had some weird issue where the play store completely disappeared from my device, was even missing in the Apps section of Settings. One of my apps even gave me the same message about Google play services not being supported.
I had to go find a play store apk and download and install it and now everything seems to be working alright. Maybe if you reinstall the play store, it'll fix the play services issue... but I don't know for certain

bafare

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Have motorola moto g 3rd gen. My google play services has stopped. Solution?

I had the same issue. I did uninstalled play services update and Google play store updates. If that doesn't work, download the apk for both and install them. That fixed the problem for me. Good luck!

Posted via the Android Central App on Moto G3 16/2 on $35 Cricket wireless plan.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc