Don't know what is happening but since last 3-4 days when i got incoming call, phone is just ringing but not showing call on display screen. but when someone massage me or whatsapp me notification is popup and show that message..

Looking a reply for this issue.
    01-08-2016 01:25 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this persist after a reboot? If so, try wiping the cache partition: https://motorola-global-portal.custh.../clear%20cache
    Mayur Dahale likes this.
    01-08-2016 02:26 AM
    Reboot... wipe cache partition... you can also try this, go to Settings - Apps - Show System Apps (in Lollipop swipe to All) and find Phone, Phone Call Management, and Phone Services, and clear cache and data on those three apps and reboot. Note do NOT clear data on the app called Phone and Messaging Storage, you will lose your contacts and SMS messages.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-08-2016 09:21 AM
    If your screen is on and being used you will only get a Heads Up Notification and a ringtone, however if you don't get that all I can say is do the following in order:
    1) reboot
    2) see if it works
    3) clear cache in recovery
    4) see if it works
    5) factory reset
    6) see if it works
    If it works after any of those steps stop there.
    01-08-2016 04:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this persist after a reboot? If so, try wiping the cache partition: https://motorola-global-portal.custh.../clear%20cache
    Thank you this solved the the problem in my Droid Turbo.. Now screen comes up when incoming calls...
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-13-2016 04:23 AM
    I am facing same problem. May I know which solution worked for you?
    Reboot? OR wiping cache partition?
    09-01-2017 09:10 AM
    Don't know what is happening but since last 3-4 days when i got incoming call, phone is just ringing but not showing call on display screen. but when someone massage me or whatsapp me notification is popup and show that message..

Maybe your phone app. notifications are on BLOCK mode.
    Just navigate to Phone App in, Setting>Apps(All Apps)>Phone>Notifications, and turn off the Block all option.
    10-03-2017 02:48 PM
    Same problem - this worked for me. Notifications were on block mode for some reason. Thanks!
    11-13-2017 10:57 AM

12-24-2017 07:39 AM
    I also faced this problem for Moto X Play. No display during incoming calls. Only ring tone is heard and to answer the call was a difficult process. Reset App preferences didn't work. Here is the solution:-
    Go to settings ~ Apps ~ Phone ~ Notifications~ turn off 'Show silently'. No need to uninstall any app.
    12-24-2017 07:40 AM