Video texting on Moto3G, how can I do it?

flanc28906

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Video texting on Moto3G

When I take a short video and send it by text, it tells me its too big. What am I doing wrong? Other people send me videos by text on Apple.

jimt1029

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Video texting on Moto3G

You didn't mention with messaging app you use. I can't speak for all messaging apps, but for Google Messenger you can record a video within the app to send, but cannot select a previously recorded video and attach that to send (as far as I know). Other messaging apps may have a similar limitation. Sounds like you are trying to send a previously recorded video, and that may be part of the issue, especially if the video size is too big.

NucleBAH

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
How come you send video by text? Text is text, video is video. If the app allows you to send video, there must be a video icon for sending videos, right? You may try Whatsapp to send the video. You can send video using wifi, so I think the "too big" thing is not a problem.

MMS...?

Posted via the Android Central App

jimt1029

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, the original poster is talking about MMS, not a messaging app like Whatsapp or Facebook Messanger, or posting something to YouTube. MMS has limits on file size, length, etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar