I have been facing problems with the contact display of my Motorola 3rd Gen. If i add a contact with 2 numbers for instance there are times when i see 4 instances of the same name and numbers. Sometimes the numbers from the same entry gets split and shows as multiple entries. For example, i save 2 nos (no 1 and no 2) for contact A and it shows contact A twice, thrice or even four times having both the nos. Another example, i save 2 nos (no 3 and no 4) for contact B and it shows contact B twice - one having no 3 and another having no 4. Sometimes, it shows contact B thrice - one having no 3, the other having no 4 and the 3rd one having nothing. I don't know why it happens. Am i the only one facing such problems? I could have given screenshots but i see no such provision here.
    02-03-2016 07:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I assume you mean the 3rd gen Moto G, right?

Go to Settings>Accounts, and see if any other accounts besides your Google account are syncing contacts (like LinkedIn or Yahoo).

You need to register to post a screenshot, so please consider doing so. Here are the steps: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html
    David Alfredo likes this.
    02-03-2016 10:46 PM