Hi, I have a motorola G turbo edition, I bought new from flipkart, I have not had it a year yet. Never had any problems. Great phone. On 30/4/2016, my handset got restarted automatically and it is continously showing custom unlock. An from there on, I had NO use of my phone. I never returned to turning on, just would go to the boot loader screen and never turn on.

I have NEVER tried to root my phone and always thought I was careful as to what I downloaded. I called motorola service centre guys and spoke to one of the tech's who said that your mobile has become out of warantty and he cant help with much. He suggested I do a factory reset, which I had already tried with no luck. I had gone to service centre also, and they also repeated the same thing with no help. they are also not able to justufy why this had happened.

Please guide me what can i do in this regards.

Thanks
    Akshay
    04-30-2016 10:19 PM
    The Moto G Turbo launched in November 2015... It should be under warranty, Moto has a standard 1 year warranty.
    05-02-2016 05:39 AM
    Hi, I have a motorola G turbo edition, I bought new from flipkart, I have not had it a year yet. Never had any problems. Great phone. On 30/4/2016, my handset got restarted automatically and it is continously showing custom unlock. An from there on, I had NO use of my phone. I never returned to turning on, just would go to the boot loader screen and never turn on.

I have NEVER tried to root my phone and always thought I was careful as to what I downloaded. I called motorola service centre guys and spoke to one of the tech's who said that your mobile has become out of warantty and he cant help with much. He suggested I do a factory reset, which I had already tried with no luck. I had gone to service centre also, and they also repeated the same thing with no help. they are also not able to justufy why this had happened.

Please guide me what can i do in this regards.

Thanks
    Akshay
    My moto G did the same. It started saying software modified with bootloader locked in the bootloader and the bootloader unlocked screen on start up. I can still use my phone but seeing as I've apparently lost my warranty I may as well unlock and flash CM13,

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-02-2016 08:58 AM