Rooted my Moto G 2015 running Marshmallow 6.0 for more storage as I was sold an 8 GB version when I wanted a 16 GB and it was outside the return date when I discovered. Now I have problems

1 - Cannot take screenshots - message "cannot take screen shots due to limited......
    2 - Getting error message 505 - I cannot reinstall apps that I have previously uninstalled.
    3 - Photos not showing in gallery or photo apps. I can only access via DCIM on SD card

I have tried

a - Deleting cache, data and updates on Play store
    b - Broken app cleaner and SD card fix on Apps2SD
    c - Normal and Soft reboots
    d - to access the data file to remove uninstalled apps via ES File explorer but cannot find them either on partitioned SD card or internal storage.
    e - Run corpse finder and system cleaner on SD Maid

Phone is successfully rooted and root shell access granted. De-bugging is allowed, OEM is unlocked and mount namespace separation disallowed.

The only problem I can see is that the sandisk 16 GB card I partitioned is showing public storage (primary) as 0.00 B and is highlighted in red on SD Maid.

Any help appreciated
    05-11-2016 02:23 PM
    Rooted my Moto G 2015 running Marshmallow 6.0 for more storage
    Since rooting takes up a little storage, you end up with less storage.

1 - Cannot take screenshots - message "cannot take screen shots due to limited......
    What's limited is the important part.

2 - Getting error message 505 - I cannot reinstall apps that I have previously uninstalled.
    That's a Play Store issue (that still hasn't been fixed?) There's a remnant of the papp or the apk file still in the phone. Most people flash the stock ROM, then do a factory reset.

3 - Photos not showing in gallery or photo apps. I can only access via DCIM on SD card
    Restart the phone or run media.Re.Scan. Copying files to the phone doesn't run Media Scan, so Gallery won't know about the copied files.

The only problem I can see is that the sandisk 16 GB card I partitioned is showing public storage (primary) as 0.00 B and is highlighted in red on SD Maid.
    First run SD Insight to make sure it's not a counterfeit card. Than either

a. contact SanDisk tech support (upper right corner at SanDisk microSD Tech Support)
    or
    b. try all this without the card being in the phone. (A defective card can mess up other functions.)
    05-11-2016 06:34 PM