I only had my phone for four days before it totally crashed, and I had to return it to Motorola. Basically, after several attempts to convert the SD card to adopted storage, the phone died. Over a period of about 3 days I had messaged Motorola several times. Each time it takes them 24 hours to reply. I had told them exactly what actions I had taken, and each time they replied telling me to do what I had already done. Eventually they advised I send back the phone, but despite the fact I had had the phone such a short time they would not pay my return postage. They have now had the phone a week and a half, and when I email them all they say is that the phone will be returned within 7 days of receiving it, even though I have told them they have had it longer. Android 6 is rubbish, the G3 is rubbish, and Motorola customer service is rubbish
    08-31-2016 09:52 AM
    I have just noticed that whilst I have had no replies, there have been 64 views in 10 hours. So Mr Motorola, how about doing something to improve your dreadful customer service.
    08-31-2016 01:35 PM
    Hi and welcome to AndroidCentral.

We're a fan based site with no affiliation to Moto, Lenovo or any other OEM.

I had to send my Moto X Pure Edition for warranty replacement back in April. It took over 2 weeks for me to get a refurbished device.

FedEx personnel said that Moto incorrectly states that shipping charges are free, but everyone has to pay FedEx to ship the devices, since the RMA label doesn't include shipping charges. I had to pay for mine.
    08-31-2016 02:18 PM
    I have just noticed that whilst I have had no replies, there have been 64 views in 10 hours. So Mr Motorola, how about doing something to improve your dreadful customer service.
    Just looking to see what you're complaining
    about in this thread. Seems to be the only reason you're on here.
    acejavelin likes this.
    08-31-2016 09:20 PM
    Just looking to see what you're complaining
    about in this thread. Seems to be the only reason you're on here.
    Well, I haven't found anything good to sat about the phone or the customer service as yet. Anyway, I got an email today from Motorola denying tey had received the phone, and wanted postal evidence I had sent it. When I got home it was in my letter box. They are a complete load of idiots
    09-01-2016 12:22 PM