Just wanted to let the community know, the Moto G 2015 has been updated to the April 1st Security Patch Level. Better late than never. Especially since we were told that official support for the device was being terminated with the sale of Moto to Lenovo. Glad to see supposed still here !!
    Good on you Moto (Lenovo)!!
    2015 Moto G 3rd edition, not forgotten!
    06-25-2017 01:42 PM
    Just wanted to let the community know, the Moto G 2015 has been updated to the April 1st Security Patch Level. Better late than never. Especially since we were told that official support for the device was being terminated with the sale of Moto to Lenovo. Glad to see supposed still here !!
    Good on you Moto (Lenovo)!!
    2015 Moto G 3rd edition, not forgotten!
    When were we told official support for this device was terminated? All I remember is we were told the device would not the Nougat upgrade...

That said, yes... I got the update on Saturday, simple security update to kernel/boot image only from what I can tell, everything else is the same (radios, bootloader, etc).

Don't really care I guess... security updates are just a marketing thing anyway, they rarely have any real impact on anything but to make people feel better.
    06-26-2017 03:49 PM