When I switch on my mobile (moto g3 xt 1550 2gb) it always shows bootloader menu first and after I pressing the power key in start option it will be start as normally how can I solve problem please help me anyone. Thanks...
    08-13-2017 10:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you notice any problem with your Vol Down button? For example, are you unable to turn your volume down with it, or does it automatically turn the volume down, even after you turn it up? If so, then it's probably stuck in a pressed state, and is causing the phone to think you want to boot into Recovery Mode each time you power up: https://motorola-mobility-en-in.cust...p/30,6720,9390
    08-14-2017 06:45 PM
    I am assuming you flashed back to stock manually?

You didn't finish the instructions on how to do it, or had improper instructions. Start fastboot and connect to your computer via USB, open command/terminal window in your fastboot/adb directory and enter the following command:

fastboot oem fb_mode_clear

Then after the OKAY response, reboot your phone and it should start the OS normally.

If that doesn't work, power off and then back on but don't press/hold any buttons after the vibrate from the power button confirming it is on, once the bootloader comes up send the following command and copy/paste the output here...

fastboot getvar all

But make sure to mask out the IMEI and serial numbers.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-21-2017 08:50 PM