Anyone experience blurry images on Instagram after v10.25.1 on 13Jun17?

Ruxton

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
Moto G4 phone (Android V7.0) with Instagram. Been taking and uploading images for years. Then after automatic download of 10.25.1 middle of this month, the image would look focused when I look at it on the screen, but blurred after snapping it.

Figuring my phone was bad, I ported over to an identical G4 that Motorola sent back as a warranty replacement (mine went bad, warranty would take too long, so I paid for a new one, and eventually got a second new one back from Motorola/Lenovo).

Loaded Instagram on the second G4, same thing. So I began to experiment. If I take the photo using camera, no blur. Seems to be something about the recent release.

Curious, I then downloaded Instagram to a 3rd phone, a Moto G4+ that is my overseas phone (travel a lot, so I don't swap out sim cards, but instead keep overseas sim cards in additional phones). With either sim card, it gave clear shots using Instagram. So it suggests some conflict between the Moto G4 and something in the new release of Instagram.

Has anyone experienced the same thing? Any fixes?

vickyeid

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi! I'm having the same problem with Instagram with my Moto G4, did you find any solutions to it?? Thanks!

Moto G4 phone (Android V7.0) with Instagram. Been taking and uploading images for years. Then after automatic download of 10.25.1 middle of this month, the image would look focused when I look at it on the screen, but blurred after snapping it.

Figuring my phone was bad, I ported over to an identical G4 that Motorola sent back as a warranty replacement (mine went bad, warranty would take too long, so I paid for a new one, and eventually got a second new one back from Motorola/Lenovo).

Loaded Instagram on the second G4, same thing. So I began to experiment. If I take the photo using camera, no blur. Seems to be something about the recent release.

Curious, I then downloaded Instagram to a 3rd phone, a Moto G4+ that is my overseas phone (travel a lot, so I don't swap out sim cards, but instead keep overseas sim cards in additional phones). With either sim card, it gave clear shots using Instagram. So it suggests some conflict between the Moto G4 and something in the new release of Instagram.

Has anyone experienced the same thing? Any fixes?