Hello. I'm having an issue with my Moto G4 that I bought 3 months ago. Last week my Moto was working fine. Then I turned on the screen and it was a mesh of gray and diffrent colored pixels, but it still responded to touch as I could hear the notifications and vibrated when I entered my password and shuffled throught the app drawer. I tried force rebooting the phone and it would always result in the same gray screen. By the end of the day the screen wouldnt turn on at all. I thought the battery had died so I charged it. The phone has power as I hear notifications and my alarm still goes off at the same time. It also responds to gestures such as the light karate chop. I haven't tried factory resetting because I cant see anything on the screen. Im not sure if this is a hardware issue or it was due to and update.
    07-08-2017 12:43 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! See if you can boot into Recovery and wipe the cache partition: https://mobilesupport.lenovo.com/us/...ution/MS110588. If the screen still doesn't turn on, then it's a hardware failure. Is the phone under warranty? If so, contact Lenovo.
    07-08-2017 03:22 PM