Stuck after bad flash

Thierry Bettonville

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, I have a little bit of a headache regarding my Moto G 2013 XT1302. I am by no means an experienced person when it comes to flashing, so I'm sorry if this question has an easy solution.

I've been meaning to try CM12 on my Moto G and decided to do a full wipe after I unlocked the bootloader and rooted the phone. I made sure that I had 'USB Debugging' enabled before I started everything (which is a requirement to unlock the bootloader if I'm correct). I placed the CM12.zip on my internal storage. Unfortunately, the CM Nightly got me stuck in a bootloop.

Now, I've done some research on how to fix this. I can still boot into recovery or flash another recovery. I do not, however, have authorization when I try to use ADB commands (the 'adb devices' command tells me my device is unauthorized), so I cannot push any files from my PC to my phone in recovery. I also cannot enable USB debugging since I don't have a working OS. I tried to sideload a .zip from my PC but that didn't work and I'm let to believe that I'm trying to sideload the wrong files but I didn't find info that could really help me. Both my PC and Macbook don't recognize my Moto G when it is in recovery or fastboot, even though I have installed the latest Google drivers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and once again I apologize if this has been asked a thousand times before.

Cheers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463