update to 10 breaks things

A2Steve

Oct 6, 2019
Visit site
My Moto G7 Android 9 phone udated to Android 10 today. Several things are now broken. I'd like to fix them. I'll ask 3 issues here and hope for answers.
1. Home Screen Folders background color. I disabled system Dark Theme but would like these folders black. Can I change the color theme?
2.These folders are now interferring with my wallpaper because they now require a name and have moved around on the home screen. Can I disable naming them?
3. The battery percentage monitor that used to circle the clock is gone. Can I get this back?
Thanks.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
My Moto G7 Android 9 phone udated to Android 10 today. Several things are now broken. I'd like to fix them. I'll ask 3 issues here and hope for answers.
1. Home Screen Folders background color. I disabled system Dark Theme but would like these folders black. Can I change the color theme?
2.These folders are now interferring with my wallpaper because they now require a name and have moved around on the home screen. Can I disable naming them?
3. The battery percentage monitor that used to circle the clock is gone. Can I get this back?
Thanks.
I know the unfortunate answer to #3 is NO. Many people, including myself, are pissed about it too

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2