USB cable for charging

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
My cable that came with the charger broke..

I ordered a new one on eBay that said it is for fast charging.

When I use this new cable with my OEM charger, when I plug it in, it does say "Turbo Charging", but for some reason it does not seem as fast as the original.

Since it is saying "Turbo Charging", I am guessing that it would be the same speed as the OEM cable even though it seems not as fast?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I feel your concern may be for not. If the device is saying that your device is receiving the correct voltage for fast charging then you should be receiving fast charging. You may just be hyper-aware of your charging time since you went out of your way to ensure that you were getting a cable capable of fast charging and are currently monitoring your charging time. The easiest way to know would be to look back in your battery history at a time when your battery was at or near its current level and see how long it took to fully charge. Then allow your device to fully charge and compare the two. Be aware that using the device while charging will affect the charge time, as will checking in on it to see the progress.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I didn't look real hard but you can try harder to get better results.
1c8d81375b257ab5da7a2b9435172580.jpg