Some of the games I install never stay installed after a restart. They are grayed out and if I try to open them they say "App isn't available". Moto G Pure fully updated. Soul Knight is one of the games that never stays installed.
    11-28-2022 06:11 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you install these games from the Play Store, or from elsewhere? Do you have an SD card formatted as Internal Storage?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    11-28-2022 06:59 PM
    This is the OP. I installed these games from the play store. I do have a SD card formatted as internal storage. Got phone a few days ago.
    11-28-2022 07:11 PM
    I made you the owner of the original guest post to make it easier for you to find.

It's probably some wonkiness related to using the SD card as Internal Storage. This feature is always prone to glitchiness, especially on Motorola devices. If you wait for an hour or so, do you notice that the games become available?

In general, we recommend against formatting the SD card as Internal Storage, because

(a) it can be buggy
    (b) SD card read/write speeds are typically much slower than onboard memory, impacting performance, and
    (c) SD cards are inherently less reliable than onboard memory, and if the card fails, the system can crash and data can be lost.

SD cards are best used as Portable Storage, primarily for documents and media files.
    11-28-2022 07:17 PM
    Welcome to AC!
    Moved this topic to Moto G forums
    11-28-2022 10:20 PM