Google keyboard

shmotog

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
No but personally, I am not too big on gesture typing. Glad you like it though!

Neither was I. Try it. Thing is I stayed away from smartphones for last 4 years, had a blackberry style phone. This is my first buttonless smartphone if you will. Reason was I couldnt send texts, but with this gesture typing it's just so easy as not only does it type fast, it guesses what I'm going to type even before I have completed it and moreover it sort of puts all the punctuations and...it just types so properly. Anyway was so excited had to share :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Neither was I. Try it. Thing is I stayed away from smartphones for last 4 years, had a blackberry style phone. This is my first buttonless smartphone if you will. Reason was I couldnt send texts, but with this gesture typing it's just so easy as not only does it type fast, it guesses what I'm going to type even before I have completed it and moreover it sort of puts all the punctuations and...it just types so properly. Anyway was so excited had to share :)

Here is something that is somewhat obscure. This works if you have a 3rd party launcher like Nova: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ambassador-guides-tips-how-tos/332833-guide-keyboards.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams