Getting Cut Off While Talking

jewels12wv

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I keep cutting myself off while talking with my chin. I've looked to see if it's been an issue for anyone else and didn't find anything - it's been a major issue for me in the 3 days I've had my phone. I don't have a big chin or anything either! Is anyone else having this problem? I was trying to reschedule an appt this morning and hung up on them 4 times. Other than that (and a couple other minor issues) I love my new phone!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I keep cutting myself off while talking with my chin. I've looked to see if it's been an issue for anyone else and didn't find anything - it's been a major issue for me in the 3 days I've had my phone. I don't have a big chin or anything either! Is anyone else having this problem? I was trying to reschedule an appt this morning and hung up on them 4 times. Other than that (and a couple other minor issues) I love my new phone!

Welcome to the forums.
Try locking the screen when you are in a call. When it connects just click the power button like you would to shut the screen off. That should help.