moto G phone book transfer problem to 2014 Subaru outback Navigation system

willard Jones

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I recently purchased a new Motorola Moto G. cell phone from Consumer Cellular whom is my carrier. I also just purchased a new 2014 Subaru Outback. with navigation system, which I attempted to connect the Moto G phone. I was able to pair the phone and make the connection, but not able to transfer the phone book. It would only transfer the first entry. Spent many hours attempting to make the transfer, utilizing several ideas from the forum. I also spent 2.5 hours at the auto dealers where two of their personnel tried everything they could think off. The were able transfer there own cell phones phone books with no problem but not my phone book. they even called Consumer Cellular but were of little help. They said it was a problem with the phone and told the dealer to tell me to contact Motorola with the problem. Their phone they sold me, but I should contact Motorola with the problem.!!!!!!!

Has anyone with a this problem have an answer? or suggestion. Would a different carrier work with a Moto G.
Help!!!!!!!!!!! anyone?
Will Jones

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae