I did it ......

tbgjlb

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I bought it to replace the iPhone 4s and so far I'd say it is better more so on some things than others. Only iffy bit is camera can be a little unpredictable some shots are comparable or even better but some worse, but all in all for the money and 48 hours of use I'd say so far so good .

Still learning my way around , something's I'm not sure about.

Can I beam a photo or movie from phone to my TV via WiFi. I know I don't have dlna but is there a software way.

Is there a way to access quick controls for WiFi, 3g, screen, as opposed the the drop down then press this that and this and that.

Thanks.

samaspotion

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
There are many widgets you can place on your home screen that do that job (including a default one). However that would mean going back to the home screen.
How come aren't you liking the dropdown menu?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
A chromecast might help here. It depends if the app will work with it. Say for instance, if you rented or purchased a movie from Play, that can be cast.

hisense

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Media Share Lite app with let you stream video files via WiFi to TV. But both your phone and TV need to be on the WiFi and its only certain video formats that work.

AO12834

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know why no devices show when I go to the cast screen option? Anyone ever successfully use this feature?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to access quick controls for WiFi, 3g, screen, as opposed the the drop down then press this that and this and that.

Thanks.

I use Power Toggles to do that. You can create a widget on your screen or put the switches in your notifications. Great free app.