Stuck in Bootloop, can't access recovery, can't return to stock.

johan cervantes

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Okay I know this has happen to a gazillion other people but I've been searching online for hours with no fix. First off, my device is a 2013 Moto G from Boost Mobile (XT1031). This morning I attempted to install cyanogenmod, which worked (I had root, CWM recovery), however it didn't detect my sim card so i couldn't make any calls or text. I decided to stock, so I followed this guide: (AC doesn't let me post links, i'll put in in the comments) however after completing the steps(Except for installing the motoboot.img file - device gave me an error) the phone got stuck in the start logo (Blank screen saying the device bootloader is unlocked and warranty is void). I have tried to solve the bootloop but i can only access the bootloader, not recovery mode. When I try to access recovery mode the screen turns back to the boot logo and turns on and off infinitely. Can someone please help me? It's the only phone I have and I can't afford buying another one.

johan cervantes

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Since AC doesn't let me post links you'll have to look it up on google: "[BoostMobile Only] Guide on returning to Stock", its from android forums, not that hard to find.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670