Cant Hear Person On The Call (sudden bug?)

hisense

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Its been about 6 months using the Moto G 2014. It is a very good phone and easily can be a daily driver for anyone looking for a reasonable all around smart phone.

However, in recent weeks an occasional bug with the earpiece not working during a call has been happening to my phone. A quick restart clears the problem. But it does come back now and again.

I know other folks online have reported a similar problem. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Its been about 6 months using the Moto G 2014. It is a very good phone and easily can be a daily driver for anyone looking for a reasonable all around smart phone.

However, in recent weeks an occasional bug with the earpiece not working during a call has been happening to my phone. A quick restart clears the problem. But it does come back now and again.

I know other folks online have reported a similar problem. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Posted via the Android Central App

Could be a bad speaker maybe? Are you still within the manufacture warranty time to maybe it it replaced?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance