Moto G' display

Milind Bisht

May 22, 2015
Visit site
My display sometimes just goes off at the top. I have attached a picture to help myself explain better to you all.
Is it a hardware glitch or a screen problem? Its happening quite frequently off late.
Its been just 8 months. There have been a few drops but not too major i guess. Lemme know if you guys have a answer to this please.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-23-04-01-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-04-01-35.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 78

Milind Bisht

May 22, 2015
Visit site
I have wiped the cache in recovery mode but the problem hasn't solved.
There is one more problem i am facing now which had actually stopped earlier dont know how?

When i type, sometimes it vibrates and sometimes it doesn't. The key thing. Its marked in the settings but doesn't work sometimes. I have type this whole para without any vibration except a few words :/ what should i do? I dont want to visit the service centre.
I somehow feel your phone gets messed up once it reaches the service centre :(

Milind Bisht

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Here's another screenshot i took a while ago. This problem is annoying.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-29-01-57-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-29-01-57-31.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 42

Milind Bisht

May 22, 2015
Visit site
It just stays for a second or two. I dont think i will get that much time to change it to landscape mode.
Having said that, what do you think it could be?

PS. I have completely wiped my data/ factory reset and everything(obviously after taking the back up) through recovery mode.

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happens to me. But only in the Android Central app. I'm running Android Lollipop 5.0.2 on the Boost Mobile Moto G 1st Gen. It's not the official update more of the update that comes from MFN. So it must be a system glitch or the AC app is the cause. I hope they fix the problem in the near future, its kinda annoying.

Attachments

• 1291.jpg
    1291.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 24

anon(5527120)

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
It just stays for a second or two. I dont think i will get that much time to change it to landscape mode.
Having said that, what do you think it could be?

PS. I have completely wiped my data/ factory reset and everything(obviously after taking the back up) through recovery mode.

Did the factory reset fix your problem? If so, let us know...

Milind Bisht

May 22, 2015
Visit site
One more problem that i face quite often. See the attached file guys. This usually happens when i exit any application or game directly.
Its more like half home screen and half menu. I have to restart my phone every time to solve this glitch. Some annoying and weird stuff this is.

Attachments

• 13988.jpg
    13988.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 13