Antutu doing weird things to my phone. What is happening?

A

AC Question

Antutu doing weird things to my phone.

Hey,

So I've downloaded Antutu battery tester because my new Moto G3 is getting questionable battery life. I then tested it and got a pretty bad score of around 5000 with the 90% test, and around 8000 with the 20% (which is better).
What I don't understand is that the tester turns my screen brightness all the way to 100% before testing, which i'm sure has an impact on the score. My friend who has the same phone (he has the 1g ram, I have the 2g ram) used the same battery test, got a way better score than I did, but his tester doesn't turn the screen to 100%... it leaves it where ever he set it before testing.

Does anybody know why this is happening?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Antutu doing weird things to my phone.

Hi, welcome to the forums! Do you have the battery saver option enabled? It seems that this could affect the test results.

el-guapo

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I do not have battery saver options enabled. I find it quite odd that antutu makes my brightness go to 100% for the test when it doesn't do it to my friends phone which is the exact same.

Im also having a response issue where when I change the brightness it doesnt go as quickly as my finger swiping it. There seems to be a delay between when Iscroll through brightness and when the screen actually changes. I'm wondering if I should return this phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance