thoughts on the phone in 2016

anon(9803818)

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for a smaller backup phone for my LG V10, for cheap. I'm thinking the second gen moto g may be perfect. However, I'm just wondering how the phone would perform in 2016. I don't expect it to be on par with the V10, but i would like it to be usable. I would like to know pros and cons of the phone from real users. Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App

Darin Gallagher

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I've had mine for a few months now and it's still running strong.
Pros: it's pretty fast on most days.
It has the dual front speakers, which don't sound too bad, them being phone speakers.
Cons: the battery is sub-par.
It's not running Marshmallow in the US as of yet.
It kicks Wi-Fi off all the time. My girlfriend and I have the same phone and it does this to both of them. Not sure if it's a phone thing or a router thing.

All in all, it's not a been a bad phone for me. The price had dropped a good bit since I bought ours. I think it would make a great, cheap backup phone.

anon(9803818)

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I've had mine for a few months now and it's still running strong.
Pros: it's pretty fast on most days.
It has the dual front speakers, which don't sound too bad, them being phone speakers.
Cons: the battery is sub-par.
It's not running Marshmallow in the US as of yet.
It kicks Wi-Fi off all the time. My girlfriend and I have the same phone and it does this to both of them. Not sure if it's a phone thing or a router thing.

All in all, it's not a been a bad phone for me. The price had dropped a good bit since I bought ours. I think it would make a great, cheap backup phone.

Thanks for your help! It sounds like it'll be perfect. And honestly, it'll probably get MM before my V10, lol. The speakers will likely be better than my bottom one on the V10, and battery life is also not great on it too, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon