mm 6.0.1 update,country's and experience ?

manus31

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi Just interested in knowing what country's got marshmallow 6.0.1 ?

I'm in Ireland and still no sign I'm guessing it's not in Europe yet

Anyway I hear the update is screwing up a lot of phones

Is anyone having a good experience with this update ?

Posted via the Android Central App

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi Just interested in knowing what country's got marshmallow 6.0.1 ?

I'm in Ireland and still no sign I'm guessing it's not in Europe yet

Anyway I hear the update is screwing up a lot of phones

Is anyone having a good experience with this update ?

Asia/India is the only country to get 6.0.1 on the Moto G 2015 (2GB XT1550) as of this posting, and the factory images are already available here. Other models, RAM sizes, and regions are still on 6.0. There is rumor that further roll-out was stopped, because it appears a significant bug with the touchscreen recognizing ghost touches especially when swiping is a significant problem, although this was an issue with the 6.0 update, the 6.0.1 update seems much worse so far.

There have been some small group soak tests in the US (possibly other regions, but no one has said anything in other regions so far).

That is all the info we have at this time.

manus31

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Shame about the bug.I'm on 6.0 and it has Bluetooth/WiFi issues

Hopefully they'll sort it out by the time it reaches Europe

rockshj

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Asia/India is the only country to get 6.0.1 on the Moto G 2015 (2GB XT1550) as of this posting, and the factory images are already available here. Other models, RAM sizes, and regions are still on 6.0. There is rumor that further roll-out was stopped, because it appears a significant bug with the touchscreen recognizing ghost touches especially when swiping is a significant problem, although this was an issue with the 6.0 update, the 6.0.1 update seems much worse so far.

There have been some small group soak tests in the US (possibly other regions, but no one has said anything in other regions so far).

That is all the info we have at this time.

is motorola..rolout some kinda fix update.. of that touchscreen bug.. cz i m from india and after update to 6.0.1 m facing dis issue..:(

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
is motorola..rolout some kinda fix update.. of that touchscreen bug.. cz i m from india and after update to 6.0.1 m facing dis issue..:(
Unfortunately, I don't know. It is said tempered glass screen protector exaggerates the issue, so if you have one you could try removing it.

I have seen mention of a root solution by replacing a specific system file from 5.1.1, but I can't find the post at the moment.

NucleBAH

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
You could always find the system images (XDA - Moto G (2015) - General - 6.0 OTA Links (page 2 or 3))
And roll back.

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I am on 6.0.1, and the touch of my phone is completely broken, while on Android 6.0, the phone used to wipe up my camera roll images, I am so much disgusted with motorola that I am never ever gonna get an another phone from them....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463