Moto G4 XT1622 motion blur like effect on app icons or on text when swiping in any direction

MayoVitalis

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi, so I got my Moto G4 about 5 days ago and I noticed today when I was swiping on my home screen from left to right the app icons release a blurry trail like some sort of Motion Blur , and in the Quick Settings too ex. the Wi-Fi and Cellular toggle leave a blurry trail of the icon when swiping up or down. Is this a software problem? I noticed this after I updated my phones software recently. (Build number MPJ24. 139-63 if it helps)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi, so I got my Moto G4 about 5 days ago and I noticed today when I was swiping on my home screen from left to right the app icons release a blurry trail like some sort of Motion Blur , and in the Quick Settings too ex. the Wi-Fi and Cellular toggle leave a blurry trail of the icon when swiping up or down. Is this a software problem? I noticed this after I updated my phones software recently. (Build number MPJ24. 139-63 if it helps)
When swiping I see a slight "blur". It's not really noticeable unless I really look. It's part of the animation. However, if you are seeing heavy blur then it's possible a software hiccup. I would recommend a factory reset to see if that helps.

MayoVitalis

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
It's a heavy blur for me it's really noticable even if you don't look closely. I have a picture of it. I even tried a factory data reset if you meant that by going Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory data reset, but that didn't help too. The blur was slight after the reset but then reappeared again Snap.jpg

MayoVitalis

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
EDIT: My mistake it wasn't fixed I even flashed a older version of the software and still had that blur but when my phone gets hot the blur is almost gone and when I have lower battery too ex. 40% or lower. What is going on?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463