im stuck on the set up wizard

A

AC Question

when i put in the united state for english i press start and then takes me to about your privacy and i press accept and continue takes me to backup assistant and thats as far as i get

sierramishler

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
ok listen my phone ****ed up some how and when i turn it on i cant do anything. it says set up wizard welcome i press start takes me too about your privacy and i click accept and continue takes me to backup assistant and contacts

i cant do anything frm their

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Duplicate threads merged. Since the other thread was in the Moto G (2015) forum, this is the 3rd gen Moto G, correct?

What options do you see in the Backup Assistant screen? It sounds like the phone is from Verizon -- are you still on the Verizon network?

sierramishler

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Yes its third generation sorry about that... And it was a safelink phone but its a Motorola g 3rd generation and so I lost my account for what happened I tried to go threw them they couldn't do it so now its just a regular Motorola g 3 and the screen I'm stuck on says backup assistance and contacts gives me the option to sync now I tried but said the WiFi went out and says try again but it dies it no matter what and then it says you can visit www.Verizon wireless.com/buck up assistant to access your account and I don't have a account for it

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Those Lifeline phones probably can't be used on any other network -- they're usually locked down pretty tight.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca