Moto g8 plus or moto g7 plus

Oct 19, 2018
Visit site
I think I'm getting my wife the g7 plus, however the g8 plus can be gotten for about same price any suggestions.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Battery and camera are a bit better in the G8+. Performance, display and build are better in the G7+. I personally prefer the G7+, which I owned, but my wife went against my preference and advice and bought the G8+. :) It's a good mid-ranger and she is quite happy with it. It's all personal.

Oct 19, 2018
Visit site
Ya, I've read good and bad on the g8 but almost always positive on anything I've seen on g7 or g7 plus. My wife loves taking pictures but is not to busy in if photos aren't as good as another phone, she just wants decent photos and video's which I think the g7 plus would be good for and beyond. I also think she'll like the size for watching movies or you tube
Hey thanks you all, so many dang phones out there now it's so hard to make the mind up.

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Have used both and currently my daily carry is the g8+. Nothing to shout about apart from the case colour, mines magenta. Oh and the great camera. Its a newer phone. As for updates, my g7 + is hasn't had android 10 yet but I'm a UK user on BT.