Has anyone else been experiecing terrible MMS compression with this phone on Verizon? I decided to buy this phone after breaking my Galaxy S6, but am having a real issue. Every photo I receive through MMS comes out very compressed; pixelated and grainy. My wife's non-broken S6 (and my S6 when it worked) never has this issue. She sends me a picture of a menu board from a restaurant, and the text is completely illegible. I send her my pictures, and everything comes out beautifully on her S6. I've tried countless solutions, including using many different messaging apps (Google Messenger, Verizon Messages, Textra, etc.) and changing APN settings, but all of them yield the exact same results. I've read about how Google Messenger is notorious for extreme MMS compression, but I feel like this is a much bigger issue since every single messaging app I use gives me these garbage quality pictures. Does anyone else have this issue, and have you fixed it? i'm actually about to call Verizon.
    04-30-2017 01:04 PM
    I'd never rely on MMS for high (or even good) quality sharing.
    04-30-2017 06:37 PM
    So far I haven't noticed anything sub-par, but certainly the pics aren't original full resolution.

I'm not really happy with messenger, and haven't updated from the factory installed version.
    05-02-2017 05:27 PM