- I apologize for the multiple post, but the G4 forums seem a little light so I was hoping for this to be seen.

I went in to a Verizon store today and the rep (who actually seemed to know what he was doing) said that this was a prepaid phone, meaning I had to have a prepaid account for it to work. In other words, he said that this can't be activated on my current Verizon plan.

Does this sound correct? I can't just take the SIM card out of my Turbo 2 and shove in the G4 Play to use as my daily driver? Then just swap it back and forth between the 2 phones as desired?
    10-17-2016 09:35 PM
    i am a little late to this post, but i bought the Moto G4 Plus at Best Buy and I activated it on my standard Verizon plan with no problem. I already had a SIM card from my old phone, so I just took that and popped it into the G4 Plus with no problem.

The Moto G4 Play is a different phone, which is a pre-paid Verizon phone - maybe that's where the confusion began
    12-08-2016 10:10 AM
    i am a little late to this post, but i bought the Moto G4 Plus at Best Buy and I activated it on my standard Verizon plan with no problem. I already had a SIM card from my old phone, so I just took that and popped it into the G4 Plus with no problem.

The Moto G4 Play is a different phone, which is a pre-paid Verizon phone - maybe that's where the confusion began
    also Verizon doesn't sell the g4 or g4 plus non-play phones so the idiots in the store probably have no idea what it is.
    01-03-2017 11:50 AM