Camera, Quality and Updates

binx86

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I just got my Moto G4 Plus. Is it possible for Motorola to include improvements to their camera in a software update? So far I'm a little disappointed in the quality of photos. I knew that it wouldn't do so well in low light but I didn't think it'd be this bad. And also, has anyone noticed that there is some distortion on the front-facing camera? It makes the subject look elongated to me...Could future updates improve these issues? Or does someone have some suggestion for settings? Otherwise, I'm looking at going for a Samsung Galaxy S5 or LG G4...

Answers and comments?

Last edited:

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
i would not wast your $ on a LG phone has they are haveing boot loop issue all so after what happen with the samsung note 7 phone i would not turst samsung with my life

binx86

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the input. :) My bf has had the LG G4 since it came out and hasn't had too many problems with it. So you think I should just stick with the Moto? Do you know if updates might address this? Or if there are better third party apps for improving photos (correcting lighting and distortion) and one for increasing volume levels? I've noticed the volume and sound isn't fantastic either. It'd be so much easier if I wasn't so nitpicky!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12