first time battery usage to 15% warning

cupofcloud

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
The first screenshot shows SOT once 15% warning kicked in. And the last one is an hour later showing the battery back up to 85 percent.
Not bad at all for the first time ever getting that low of battery. I've been using my moto g4+ nonstop since the last half of July. Usually on the some good days I'm just over the the 3 hr SOT mark at 50 percent. On other days it'll be like 2 hrs and some change by then.
So even with all the little heat journeys the phone puts itself through from time to time, it appears the battery health is still good..
test - Album on Imgur

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
My battery hit the 15% warning around 8am this morning for the first time. Battery was stellar until this morning when I only got about 8 hours per the charge. Before that I was getting at least a long day's charge on it, up to almost 24 hours. I don't know what went wrong.

cupofcloud

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
My battery hit the 15% warning around 8am this morning for the first time. Battery was stellar until this morning when I only got about 8 hours per the charge. Before that I was getting at least a long day's charge on it, up to almost 24 hours. I don't know what went wrong.

That can happen sometime. You might have a renegade app drinking up the juice. Check your Settings > Battery and see if there are any apps taking up most of the power. The Screen is usually at the top of the list as it uses a lot of batter
DaDhR23.jpg

If you don't find the problem there it might be time to clear your cache partition and hopefully that'll clear up the issue

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
That can happen sometime. You might have a renegade app drinking up the juice. Check your Settings > Battery and see if there are any apps taking up most of the power. The Screen is usually at the top of the list as it uses a lot of batter http://i.imgur.com/DaDhR23.jpg

If you don't find the problem there it might be time to clear your cache partition and hopefully that'll clear up the issue
Thanks. I think it is from the Solitaire app, I didn't open it so far on this charge and I hit the 12 hour mark a few minutes ago and I'm at 56%. But I'll keep an eye on that. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol