Hi !
    I have come from a Windows 10 mobile where I would double tap the navigation bar to turn off the screen and double tap the screen to wake it up.With Moto G4 Plus is there any way to turn off the screen without using the power button and without disabling the fingerprint sensor ? I had tried out some Touch & Lock apps but they disable the fingerprint sensor so I have uninstalled them.
    Thanks !
    11-21-2016 09:26 AM
    Some 3rd party launchers (I believe arrow launcher is one of of them) offer a screen off function where doubletapping will turn off the screen. not sure if this affects the fingerprint sensor tho
    Rinsun likes this.
    11-22-2016 05:33 PM
    Some 3rd party launchers (I believe arrow launcher is one of of them) offer a screen off function where doubletapping will turn off the screen. not sure if this affects the fingerprint sensor tho
    Thanks for your reply.I had tried out Arrow launcher but at that time it was disabling the fingerprint sensor after activating double tap to awake.
    I am trying out an app ' Fingerprint Quick Action ' by Code Boy Studio which seems to support it and has a rating of 4.5 and good reviews by Moto G4 users.
    Let me see how it works .
    cupofcloud likes this.
    11-22-2016 08:17 PM
    Well,the app seems to be a hit and miss for me. Maybe I am missing something in the settings as other users are happy with it.
    Edit : I uninstalled it and am trying out another one 'Fingerprint scanner tools' by Daniel Huber which seems to be working fine till now.
    cupofcloud likes this.
    11-22-2016 10:49 PM